Giving Up Netflix: Day 30

Sorry this post is a couple of days late! But here is an update on 30 days after giving up Netflix:

I did cheat once more 🙈. It was after a Dynamics test and a cycle workout with a dear friend, and then I didn't feel all too great and just wanted to lay on the couch and veg for a little bit. So I did. I want to say I regret it, but the truth is I don't really. Although it does give me a newfound sense of respect for people who quit smoking cold turkey - quitting something addicting at the snap of your fingers is really, really hard.

Also, I think that giving up Netflix has made me more outgoing and extroverted. Whenever I'm bored and can't watch Netflix, I find satisfaction in being around people. And now, even studying by myself is not much fun and just having the company of others makes me happy. I'm not sure if you can ever truly change from introverted to extroverted, or visa-versa, but I do think you can learn to be more outgoing and more comfortable around people, and Netflix gave me an excuse to not even try.

That's about it for 30 days without Netflix! Let us know about your Lent or your experience of giving something up in the comments below ↓


Giving Up Netflix: Day 20                                                                  Giving Up Netflix: Day 40

No comments:

Post a Comment